- Time Management. Problem: College is academically challenging. Study habits
- Tuition costs rising.
- Spreading Yourself Too Thin. Juggling with job, not enough sleep. Need to prioritize.
- Stress level and creates emotional lows.
- Sickness/Health Conditions. Poor self-care.
- Social Problems. Establishing connections, friends.
- Excessive leading to problems.
Defying the Odds for Students – for students getting ready for college, current university students, or any age of student. Increase your knowledge retention and set your life course for success now.
- System of Memory – Learn how to get better grades and retain knowledge
- Learn how to develop and maintain a positive mindset for life
- Learn how to dream and develop strategies to set, track and reach your goals.
- Setting Goals – How to set your course, plan now, and start early
- Learn Dr. Nash’s Success Principles to Defy The Odds
- Identify habits and tools to prioritize your time, eliminate distractions and focus on your goals.
Customized for your unique needs. Contact to inquire.